Welcome to the Center for Professional Development
Texas Tech University's Rawls College of Business - Center for Professional Development develops and manages the presentation of seminars, conferences training programs and executive style MBA programs for professionals and managers in business, government and industry.The Rawls College of Business has been a major resource for executive and management education in the Southwest since 1976 and has served the professional development needs of thousands of participants.
The Center for Professional Development utilizes a faculty that includes nationally recognized experts in accounting, e - commerce, entrepreneurship, finance, international commerce, management and marketing.
Seminars and Professional Education:
- Dr. Robert Freeman's Governmental Accounting, Reporting, & Auditing Seminars
- Earn CPE credits through these workshops instructed by Dr. Robert Freeman in various locations during the summer
- TTU School of Banking
- One week seminar held on the Texas Tech campus in August for banking professionals
- Capital Real Estate Training Center
- The Center for Professional Development is partnered with Capital Real Estate Training Center to provide online training courses for real estate professionals